“Stimulus to change, somebody or something that makes a change happen”
We believe that from unhealthy marriages and relationships there are opportunities for new beginnings. Our name encompasses this philosophy and our logo is inspired by the Koru, an ancient Maori symbol of renewal, new beginnings.
We achieve this by:
- Listening – Advising and supporting you, never dictating down to you.
- Putting your family first – Appreciating what is important to you and your family and working towards solutions focused on those outcomes.
- Giving you control of the legal process – Giving you options and solutions and advising of the next steps so that you make informed decisions.
- Specialisation- We specialise in Family Law, it’s all we do.
- Being accessible and approachable – Promptly returning phone calls and e-mails. Using plain English and avoiding unnecessary legal jargon.
- Being progressive – We are a dynamic, energetic young firm focused on the future not relying on old reputations. Our approach is informal but professional. We invest in the latest IT and legal research tools to ensure we are always on top of any new developments in the area of Family Law.